Who we are
“The Stag’s Head Studio” is the company name of artist Imogen Smid (legally Imogen Roegies-Smid). The website url is https://www.stagsheadstudio.com.
Postal Address: Burg. Ploegmakerslaan 115, 5345 VK Oss, The Netherlands.
Contact Email: email@example.com
CoC Number/KVK Nummer:57661103
VAT Number/BTW ID: NL002386830B29
What information do we collect?
We collect and your first name, last name, address, email address, password, phone number, IP address, connection data and navigation data, order history, purchase downloads, payment methods, preferences and interests, viewed products, favourites products incidents of deliveries and refund details.
When filling in forms on this site, mandatory fields will be marked with an asterix.
We also measure general behaviour of our visitors. For example the number of pages viewed, the number of visits to the website, as well as the activity of visitors to the website and their frequency of return.
When is information collected?
- When you visit our website
- When you browse products on our website
- When you add or remove products from your wishlist
- When you add or remove products from your shopping cart
- When you create a customer’s account on our website
- When you subscribe to a newsletter on our website
- When you leave a comment on our website
- When you leave a review on our website
- When you contact us in any form, for example via email, telephone, post or a form on the website
- When you place an order on our website
- When you download a purchased virtual product from our website
Why do we collect your data?
This can be for multiple purposes and different pieces of information have different uses. Here are the reasons different types of data are collected.
- So it is easier and faster for you to sign into your account
- So that you can have an account which stores your details, meaning you do not have to fill these in again in the future
- So you can add items to your cart and have them stay there for max. 48 hours
- So you can add items to your wishlist for future reference
- So you can share your wishlist with others
- So that you can view your previous purchases in your account
- So that you can have a personal password and have the ability to change this
- So you can save your payment method for a faster checkout in the future
- So that we can receive payments for your orders
- So that we can ship your order to you
- So that we can contact you via our newsletter
- So that we can contact you in reference to your account
- So that we can contact you in reference to your order
- So that we know how many times you have downloaded your virtual purchase
- So that you can contact us and we can reply to you
- So that you can leave a review
- So that you can leave a comment
- So we can track how many people are visiting our site and what they are viewing
Contact form submissions are kept indefinitely for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies are collected when you visit our site and when you create an account on our site.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
Cookies will last for varied times and some indefinitely. If you would like to remove the cookies sooner please go to you browser settings and go to the cookies and site data section. Click manage cookies and you can search stagsheadstudio.com. Select these cookies and remove them, then confirm the removal. Please be aware that by returning to our site that the cookies will return.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
When placing your order order, the payment will be managed by the International Payment Management Company “Stripe”. Your data may be shared with them during purchasing. If you order using PayPal your data may be shared with PayPal.
When shipping your order, your name, postal address, email address, postal address and telephone number (if given) will be shared with all the postal services used to deliver your order and with your countries customs. If ordering outside the EU your order contents, order weight and value will also be shared with the postal services used to deliver your order and your countries customs.
If necessary to fulfill an order we may need to share your information with business partners.
If for any legal reason we are required to share you information with third parties of judicial authorities, law enforcement or any other authority we will be obligated to do so.
Data is sent to our web hosting site Hostinger.com
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment or review, the comment or review and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. If you require us to fulling delete you account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You information stored in our digital and archival administration will be kept for a minimum of 10 years as this administration is needed for the Stag’s Head Studio’s tax declaration.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The security of your personal data is very important to us. The personal data collected on the website www.stagsheadstudio.com is treated according to secure protocols which considerably limit the risks of interception or recovery by third parties.
However, due to the open nature of the internet, we can not exclude acts of hacking, or unauthorized access by third parties. By continuing to use our website, you accept these risks.
In the limit of what is authorized by the applicable laws, we disclaim any responsibility in case of direct or indirect damage, losses, costs, whether contractual, delictual, including negligence, that you could suffer in case of unauthorized access, loss or alteration of your personal data.